..


Sunday, April 27, 2014

Some Good Revision Playlists

I can't just listen to any music when I revise. It needs to be intensely instrumental and inspirational at the same time. I know so many people who listen to the Lord of the Rings soundtrack whilst they work, but as amazing as it is, I usually gravitate towards game soundtracks of my favourite games just because they make me happy. Even if you don't know any of them though, here are some youtube playlists of my favourite ones. They're all beautiful, beautiful pieces of music.

Sometimes I get distracted and insist on humming along to all the instrumental parts.
*Aggressively tries to sing 3 different notes at once*



Final Fantasy IX Piano Collections
Although I literally love ALL the music in all of the games basically, FFIX may be the winner for most of my favourite songs. The piano collection is great because it's got songs of all tempos and they sound beautiful.




Spirited Away Soundtrack
Half the songs on here make me weepy. One of my favourite films of all time as I'm obsessed and grew up with Studio Ghibli as my Disney so half the time these are on I drift into nostalgic memories. The other half, I'm productive.




Suikoden Complete OST
Another game that has a special place in my heart. There is some really gorgeous music on here, and a lot of it is perfect for concentration. And like the others, a change in tempo to get you PUMPED to revise!




Final Fantasy VIII Piano Collections
I tend to gravitate towards the piano collections as they're a bit more relaxing without the multiple instrumental arrangements going on. FF8 has an amazing soundtrack (Fisherman's Horizon is one of my favourite songs ever,) and like IX, is lovely to listen to in the background whilst you be productive.




Anyway there are four of my favourite ones! I will stop making lists of youtube videos and posting them as "blog posts" soon. I also like keeping these up here because now it's easy for me to find them all... Happy revision!


No comments:

Post a Comment