..


Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Revision Season

 Favourite time of the year has once again spring upon us. To be fair, I think it gets a little hate. Once I get into the happy zone where I feel like I'm being productive, I don't mind it too much. I like creating my own schedule.

That being said, I think the record attention span I've held in the last few weeks has been about 15 minutes, so it's not really going as well as it should.

Anyway, here are some photos from the last few weeks.



I honestly didn't get up to anything (even less than usual,) except for a little trip down to London. And of course, as with every single time we go, we went to Constancia for Good Friday dinner! Constancia is an Argentinian steakhouse a short walk away from the flat in Bermondsey, and even though we usually drop 3 digits in the bill, it's never a disappointment. Mind, I wouldn't know, because I eat the exact same thing every time.

Nice weather making me happy! I'm still smashing through my circuits, even if I'm hurting for longer as they get harder. So nice doing them outside, although I renewed my gym membership and went this morning. I know it shouldn't matter... but I am a bit conscious regarding people watching my silly repetitive actions (probably doing the difficult ones wrong too) with raised eyebrows!


We get to walk past this every night on our way home! Tower Bridge is so pretty when lit up. Of course, it's nothing on the lights of home... been feeling really homesick lately.

CONSTANCIA!!! Even thinking about it is making me want to go back so bad. The sad little bowl of porridge I just had can NOT compare.

We went to watch Need For Speed per Joe's request at the Odeon before a Chinatown dinner on our last night. Food was good, even if I kept dropping into Chinese at certain points when ordering. (Didn't want to seem like I was showing off or anything....)


Anyway, I've been nominated by Lauren over at Tangible Treasures for the inspiring blog award which is pretty cool. I'd love to do more proper blogging and networking but really don't have the time to at the moment (I could, but I know I wouldn't stop,) but I'll put it my seven facts and recommend you go and read her blog!


FACTS (In no order)

1. I love, love, love classical soundtrack music. My favourite composer is Joe Hisaishi who is most known for his work on a load of Ghibli films. I also have all the Final Fantasy piano collections on my iTunes for when doing work/revision/relaxing.

2. I hate onions to the point where it's basically a phobia. I won't eat one and won't have them anywhere near me.

3. I get really bad collector tendencies. I had huge collections of beanie babies and pokemon toys and all the such as a child, and I have to be really consciously careful to not start 'collecting' stuff (running tops is a pretty weird one.) 

4. South America is the only continent (if you are the type to count it as one) that I haven't been to (excluding the arctics...) I love traveling.

5. My family on my mother's side doesn't speak English.

6. I really really want to run a half marathon either next year or the one after. Just to do it.

7. I can't do anything in my room if it isn't tidy. It drives me SO MAD.


That's about it for my facts then! Tried to pick ones people wouldn't know. Although if you've dined with me you probably know I'll cry if an onion is near me.


Good luck with revision everyone, you'll be delighted to know my next post will be about my next new Pokemon obsession! (No, I never stop.)






No comments:

Post a Comment