..


Wednesday, March 18, 2015

RETURN of the blog

Hello! I feel like I tend to write these revival posts more than other posts. But then again, my original Prolifiction blog I started the Christmas BEFORE I started university. That's a damn long time ago, considering I've now graduated and am currently doing my masters. How time flies when you're not consistently updating your blog.

I've finally decided to suck it up: I tried doing health & fitness. I tried doing games. I sort of tried but didn't really do reviews. I couldn't do any of those separately. So, I'm going to go with the long run of my old blog in which I updated frequently-ish for a LONG TIME, and just write about whatever suits me. Which is all of those things.


Also gonna throw in a layout change at some point. Need something to distract me from snacking.


Health wise:

  • Currently doing HFLC, which is essentially keto, and following The High Fat Diet by Zana Morris. As of this post, on day 3, so expect some musings soon and definitely a halfway, and fullway update.
  • Back to lifting, doing a legs/cardio/tris & bis/legs/back & chest/cardio split at the moment. 
  • Also started going to Barrecore classes (expect a review!) 
Media wise:
  • I've seen a lot of films since I've last written. I'll probably write a few words on a few of them.
  • I'm so out of touch with music now, but I know the song order capital play when I'm in the gym off by heart pretty much. I'm such a charts baby now, with a lil' Joyce Manor on the side.
Games Wise:
  • I got Tomb Raider definitive edition for Valentine's day (bless!) So I should write a review. Dragon Age: Inquisition got put on hold but it's fine because in all honesty I've had two words written down in a draft thoughts post for about three months now.
  • FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD HAS BEEN DISPATCHED TODAY so let's face it, see you all in two weeks! (Just kidding, I'll post, I'll post.)


No comments:

Post a Comment