..


Thursday, November 20, 2014

Revival!

*Throws revives*

Welcome back blog! I've decided to resuscitate my blog because (a) I need somewhere to vent about Final Fantasy XIII (which I'm replaying) and (b) to celebrate the monumental occasion that is happening next week... the release of...

TA DA!

So excited for my version to land in the mailbox next week! 

To start off with, I will be logging my Alpha Sapphire adventure. Gen III of the Pokemon games has always been my favourite (I had Ruby on my GBA, decided to change things up going with Sapphire this time.) I will, however, not be changing things with with my starter, which is a given: TORCHIC! Because -


Really looking forward to what the game has to offer. Despite feeling slightly too much like I was in Animal Crossing for the first part of it, I grew to love X's interface. The graphics really are a big jump up and I'm excited to see how Hoenn translates over.

Also looking forward to seeing if I can destroy Watson in one go this time (WHY did I always have trouble with him in the past? We'll find out now...) 

Exciting reason (c) for me restarting my blog and taking it in a general video game based direction, is the forthcoming arrival of my birthday PS4! Dragon Age: Inquisition SHALL be ordered in short time. The real wait, of course, is for Final Fantasy XIV but we'll see if that actually does end up coming out at some point next year. And let's not even think about Kingdom Hearts 3...

So basically, I'm super excited to be launching this as a platform for me to rant about things I love to rant about. I'm already very eager to post about THE WEIRDEST GAMEBOY KNOCKOFFS I HAVE COME ACROSS AND PLAYED (living in Asia has exposed me to some weird knockoffs...) 

 UM.

... as well as some detailed analysis of some of the most difficult fights I've faced (hopefully with input from others, I seem to stupidly struggle with some really simple bosses but manage to easily defeat others - each to their own, I guess!) Best villains, most shocking parts of storylines (Yes, Aeris, I know,) and most importantly, a RANKING OF THE BEST CHOCOBOS. 






No comments:

Post a Comment